Thursday, September 30, 2010

Idea: Relaxation


I think it's interesting how much I have been thinking about relaxation lately. I feel like it's something that I don't get to do anymore. Which is probably why a lot of the memories I have been thinking about for this project deal directly with relaxing actions and a more relaxed time in my life. I'm sure that I still had stress back then but that seems to have faded out of the memories.

"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles."~Charlie Chaplin.
"Tension is who you think you should be.
Relaxation is who you are." ~Chinese Proverb


"It is requisite for the relaxation of the mind that we make use, from time to time, of playful deeds and jokes." ~Thomas Aquinas

Text:
Simply Relax: The Beginner's Guide to Relaxation by Sarah Brewer


MLA Citation:
Brewer, Sarah. Simply Relax: The Beginner's Guide to Relaxation. London: Duncan Baird Publishing, 2000. Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment